STEP Ireland online conference. 25 April 2023
STEP Ireland is delighted to host a conference with Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI) on Tuesday 25 April 2023 focusing on the taxation issues arising during estate administration, the new estate Revenue clearance procedure, investment management, asset risk management, and a UK Inheritance tax update.
- A Review of the Probate Process: An Accountant's Perspective (Ruth Higgins, Gerrard L. McGowan Solicitors)
- Only Two Certainties in Life: Death and Estate Taxes – an overview of the tax issues that arise during an estate administration (Lauren Clabby, KPMG)
- Issues Arising in the Revenue's Estate Clearance Procedures (Maura Conneely, Revenue Commissioners)
- UK Inheritance Tax Update and Cross Border Implications (Alan Gourley, Grant Thornton)
- Investment planning and risk management for assets in estates (asset type, risks in the current market, investment planning for executors and beneficiaries (Damian Cooper, Acuvest)
- Retirement Income: Protection Strategies (Catriona Coady & Aodhan Deane, Goodbody Stockbrokers)
The event will be chaired by Barry Kennelly TEP, Chair of STEP Ireland.
STEP Member (Code is STEP23)
09:30 - 13:30
Add to Calendar Disabled
Connect with us